Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Wantable Intimates Box

My December Wantable Intimates box arrived a while back, but I'm just now writing my review. I'm slightly obsessed with Wantable. As a matter of fact, if they were Cleveland based, I'd want to work there. I'd seriously order more than one of the Intimates and Makeup boxes each month, but I'm trying to keep control.


The first item, and the largest was a great hoodie. The Two-tone Raglan Hooded Swestshirt in baby blue and navy blue was a great surprise to receive. I'm always looking for a sweater or sweatshirt to throw on when it gets a little chilly in the house. This will be PERFECT!


The second item in the box was a Bella Canvas Triblend Racerback Tank in heather gray. Although it's winter, I usually sleep in a t-shirt or tank top with pajama bottoms. I run the fan in the winter at night. This probably sounds crazy, but I would rather snuggle in warm covers. This is so versatile-a great addition.


The next item was the cutest pair of socks. They are a pointelle knit in a pretty apricot color. I love fun socks, and these will be great. They are by PACT, made of single-sourced organic cotton. PACT is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, which ensures the highest level of environmental and social responsibility. The fact that they are cute is just a bonus.


The last item was a pretty pair of briefs by Montelle. They are a beautiful shade of dark purple/blue. I'm not a huge fan of briefs, but these are very pretty. 

Something that sets Wantable apart from other companies, is that if you don't like something, returns are free. The customer service department is terrific to work with, and they will do everything they can to make sure you're happy with your box. I may return the briefs. They are very pretty, but not exactly my style.

If you're interested in Wantable, they also have a makeup box, and an accessories box. They are $40 for a single purchase, or $36 if you subscribe. You can check them out at www.wantable.com


No comments:

Post a Comment