Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December From the Lab


From the Lab is a subscription box that sends subscribers new beauty products before they are released to the public. From the Lab is $19.95/month, which makes it a great deal. Products are generally worth over $100, so this is a great deal.


The product for December was Rejuvenating Face Cream No. 594. The active ingredient in this cream is Neodermyl. Neodermyl is available in Europe, but it isn't available in the States yet. Neodermyl is an active ingredient that From the Lab paired with Senestem, another active ingredient, to create Rejuvenating Face Cream No. 594. 

This is the first cream to combine Neodermyl and Senestem to diminish the appearance of wrinkles as much as a collagen injection. The combination of Neodermyl and Senestem improves the appearance of the skin with the addition of anti-aging elements. "Together they are thought to stimulate the synthesis of important skin structural proteins – collagen and elastin – so that the skin feels smoother. That synergy improves the feeling of tautness and density while also reducing the appearance of wrinkles and age spots." From the Lab

I've just started using this cream, but I do feel like my face is retaining moisture and that it is feeling smoother. I'm anxious to see what is sent in January. If you would like to inquire about From the Lab, their website is www.fromthelab.com.

***Disclaimer-I was not compensated in any way for my review and all opinions are my own. I purchase this subscription myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment