Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Wantable Makeup Box Review

I tell everyone I know how much I love Wantable. I get the makeup box and the intimates box, and I'm never disappointed. They both have a questionnaire that can be changed so that you get what you want each month. The products are high end and full sized. If you are a monthly subscriber, they are $36/month, or you can purchase whenever you wish for $40. Either way, Wantable is a great value.
I'm always so excited when I get a text that my box is on it's way. I actually watch the tracking information so I know when it will arrive. So, when I see the white box with the W. in my mail, I'm never surprised, but I'm happy!! My November makeup box contained 5 items, and a deluxe sample.
The first item I received was a super pale pink nailpolish from Color Club. The color is officially named Pret-a-Pink. This is a perfect color for a manicure for me, as I like little to no color on my fingers, but colorful pedicures. This is delicate and pretty.
The next item in the box was a lip gloss by Bella Beauty. I'm not super familiar with the company, but I love the packaging, and the gloss is a terrific color and formula. The name is Mademoiselle, and it is a pinky-coral. It's not too sheer or too thick, but gives just the right amount of color and shine.
I received a second lip gloss in my November box, by 29 Cosmetics. This is a company that I really like, and their products feel terrific on. Their product base is grapeseed. This sheer formula is beautiful in a sheer brownish gold, French Oak. This looks great over lip color or alone.
The next item is a blush by Girlactik Beauty. It is a cream blush in Coral, and it gives a beautiful, natural flush to the cheeks. I'm pretty fair, so I like that this is buildable color.
There was also an eyeshadow in the November collection by Starlooks. I've tried a few things by them, but never their shadows. This came in Sparkling Ember, a wash of brownish-gold. I've used this as both a crease shade and as a liner, and I'm really happy with the saturation. It looks beautiful with the 29 Cosmetics lip gloss.
The last item in the box was a sample of Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler. I have not tried this yet, but it claims to help the skin regain it's radiant and younger appearance. I'm anxious to give it a try, as I could use both!
If you are on the fence about Wantable, I would give it a try. I cannot recommend another subscription box more highly. Their boxes can also be returned if you aren't happy, so there is really no risk. A subscription would also make an incredible holiday gift.
To get going with Wantable, use my referral code: https://www.wantable.com/invite/us5dqFgowHo, and you'll start earning points for free products.





No comments:

Post a Comment