Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Wantable Intimates Review

So, once again, my Wantable Intimates Box was fantastic. Wantable has subscribers complete a very comprehensive questionnaire, which helps the box be personalized for for the subscriber. I loved my October box so much that I left my settings exactly the same.

I have Pretty & Polished, Fun & Flirty, Loungewear, Tanks, Tights/Leggings, Panties, Socks, Bras, Neutrals and Brights all listed as Loves, which is pretty much most of the list. Under Likes, I have Hoisery and Camis, and under Dislikes, I have listed Accessories and Shapewear.


In my November box, I received five items, and again, I'm really pleased.

First, there was a pair of Betsey Johnson purple boyshorts. They're a little more sheer than I might normally pick out, but they're really cute, and have pink ribbons to tie on the sides.

Next, there were a pair of bikini panties from Whimsy by Luniare. These are SO adorable, and will be super comfortable. They are a mix of light blue and white patterns and textures. I'm in love with these!

I got another pair of Argoz Socks this month, and I really like them. They're purple argyle, and really soft. The dark purple is called Grape, and are a great color for Fall.

Last month, my box included a Coobie soft bra in hot pink, and this month there was the same bra, except in a Nude Leopard print. I don't mind at all receiving the same items in different colors/patterns, because I'm so happy with the items. The leopard print isn't crazy, but really soft and neutral. 

The last item in my Intimates box for November was a Bella & Canvas short sleeve tee in Amethyst Heather. This tee will be great with leggings, jeans, or pajama pants. It's soft and roomy, but not huge. Definitely a ladies' cut.

I'm really happy with this box. It might seem like there was a lot of purple, but with the different shades, patterns, and textures, with the soft leopard print added in, it's perfect.

If you're on the fence, I highly recommend subscribing to Wantable Intimates. It's $40 for a one time purchase, or $36 for a subscription. I can't wait for my next box!

To get started with a subscription with Wantable, use my referral link, and you'll start to earn points towards free products !

No comments:

Post a Comment