Thursday, October 10, 2013

E-Sentials.com Review

I was very happy to try the new subscription box, e-sentials.com. It is essentially a woman's monthly box, and I do not currently subscribe to any of this box type.

E-sentials.com has three different box types that one can choose from, which gives important options. There is a box for $10/monthly that sends 20 tampons/pads/liners, or any combination of these. There is a box for $13/monthly that has these same options, but also includes 3 disposable razors, and finally there is a box for $16/monthly that also includes a deodorant/anti-perspirant.


The box is packaged nicely and discreetly, and it always ships for free. I was impressed by how many options that e-sentials.com had to choose from, including Tampax, Playtex, Kotex, OB, and Carefree. You can also choose the absorbency that you need, including a combination. The box also came with a sample of Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Cloth, which was a nice addition.

I tried to order a variety, and I included some Ultimate Playtex Tampons. I've seen these advertised, but I've never seen them in the store. They are basically one step up from Super Plus, which for women with very heavy cycles, will be terrific.

I hadn't really thought that such a box would be quite as handy as it was to be delivered right to my door, but e-sentials.com also let's you choose when it will be delivered. This may be an over share, but considering the topic, I'm sure it's ok. To be very honest, I usually end up sending my husband to the store for me. Needless to say, he admitted to me that he is thankful that e-sentials.com exists!

If you have any questions at all about the company, their products, or their services, check out their website www.e-sentials.com. Their customer service is wonderful, and they can be reached by phone or e-mail.


*Disclaimer-I was provided this box free of charge for review purposes. I was not compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment