Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Probably the hottest way to sample...

I've been curious to try products from Besame Cosmetics for the last few months. They've had lip balm and cheek tint in recent Wantable boxes, but I really wanted to try their gorgeous lipsticks. I went on their website, (www.besamecosmetics.com), and found a genius way to sample!



Lipstick sampler "matchbox" for $5! Each sampler has three samples of two colors. For $35, I was able to sample ALL of their colors! I know this may seem like a lot for samples, but for me, it was totally worth it. Besame Color Lipsticks are highly pigmented, and they are meant to remind us of Hollywood glamour. It can be hard to match the perfect red for each of us, so Besame has made it easy to try a few.

I'm very fair with a lot of pink in my skin, and I have blonde hair. So far, my faves are Besame Red (a blue based red), Cherry Red (great to blot, and to wear as a sheer tint-think cherry Popsicle stained lips) and surprisingly, I really like Champagne (a light, pearly golden shade). This wouldn't be a color that I would normally pick out.

Interested in a new color without the commitment? Check out Besame Cosmetics, and try a few!!

*Disclaimer-I purchased these products myself, and was in no way compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment