Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The BEST product for little boys ever!

OK-so I realize that not everyone will agree with me on this, but I found one of the best products for little boys'.....stinky feet!!  Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes for Little Kids.  I REALLY wish I had discovered these earlier in the Summer, but oh well.  I found them on Birchbox.com, and they are amazing.

Birchbox describes these dirt and muck destroyers as, "Thinking back on summers as a kid brings back memories of riding bikes, playing tag, and eating ice cream as quickly as possible before it melted. The one thing we don’t remember? Ever being concerned about being a dirty, sticky mess. My how times have changed. These wipes, created specifically for kids, quickly clean and freshen up feet with all-natural ingredients. The pack of 10 wipes fits easily in your bag for on-the-go cleanups."

I have two sons, C. is 7, and H. is 4.  They both come home from camp every day this summer with the most disgusting feet.  For whatever reason, the dogs kept eating H.'s shoes, and we kept going back to TJ Maxx to buy Osh Kosh sandals/sneaker combos because his socks never made it home from camp if he was wearing his regular sneakers.  I didn't think it was possible for the feet of a 4 year old to ever smell so gross.  I have to admit that I thought we wouldn't have to deal with that until they had lacrosse or hockey gear. Yowza! That's probably why Snickers and Waffles kept breaking into the mud room to sneak them out.  Baby wipes got the dirt off the feet, but not the smell.  I tried soap, stuffing the shoes with dryer sheets, you name it, but nothing helped.  I found these on my last (ummm.....almost weekly) "necessity visit" to Birchbox.  The wipes are made especially for kids, and are grapefruit scented.  The boys don't mind them at all, and I have to say that we've wiped (hahaha) out the gross, stinky, nasty smell in addition to the dirt, just in time for new school sneakers and socks.  

I will seriously never be without these again.  They are antibacterial and alcohol free, and they will come in handy as we're about to start karate and tumbling.  Seriously, you'll never want to use a baby wipe on your kids feet again!

*Disclaimer-I purchased these on my own, and received no compensation for my review.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10467561/?claim=qfn9wsnfgjq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment